Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dewalt Saw- Product Review


It was not so long ago that whenever you took on a job, the first thought that comes to mind is where can I access an electrical outlet to power up my tools. If your work was far from any power source you were forced to string together extention cords to get the job done. Today these concerns are nothing more than a memory. Today there are cordless tools that eliminate those unfortunate incidences of the past.
Take this 18v cordless kit sold by Dewalt. It includes a light, drill/driver, reciprocating saw, circular saw and a charger w/2 batteries. This kit offers you everything needed whether you’re a home owner or professional. I use these tools both at home and in the field and find that both their function and quality never let me down.. I’ve owned many different brands of cordless tools and found that the battery run time for Dewalt is longer than most other brands. I would not hesitate to recommend this product , it performs well for both home owner a professional alike.

No comments:

Copyright 2008-2020 BigBoyContracting.com and Big Boy Contracting LLC. This site is for informational purposes only and should not be used for any other purpose including medical advice. BigBoyContracting.com and Big Boy Contracting LLC can not be held liable for any third party materials or links.